In My Own Words - Ron Centeno

a collection of thoughts and sentiments...in my own words.



I’ve been tagged by my blogger buddy Mr. Sherwin Calalang ,and I feel so compelled to do it.;-)


Here are the rules:

A.) List the names that you are called by and name the people who call you by these names.

1) Hon – my honey ces
2) Dong - friends and relatives
3) Ron -co-workers and classmates (U.S)
4) Babe – my babe ces
5) “Tungaw” – my friend carmina
6) “Sira” -close friends
7) “Pogi” -high school classmates
8) Rosendo- mom when she’s mad at me
9) Baby – my baby ces
10) Dodong - neighbors (malasiqui, philippines)


B) Tag ten others to do the same thing, paste the link of your entry on their guestbooks.

1) Goddy Ramirez
2) Reelj Clown
3) John
4) Makoy
5) RhonB
6) ck_leick
7) Rialyn Stevenson
8) _edSie_
9) khr4u
10)Madrasta

I’m sorry guys, some of you may have been tagged already but I’m picking you to be a part of this, first,because I would like to display your links and second,I know you will think this is a waste of time and not respond. Hehehehe! It's all yours now!

Photo borrowed from: http://www.webdesign.org

14 Your Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

thanks again...

Ron Centeno said...

Hey John! It's thanks to you for coming by! Will check on your updates often.

Makoy said...

thanks for tagging me :)

Ron Centeno said...

Hahahaha! You're welcome Makoy! Not a lot are too happy to be tagged, including me! :-)

EngrMoks said...

Pare, wrong surname..its Sherwin Calalang not Sherwin Santillan...hehehe!
Congratz for accomplishing my tag!
Nice tol!!!
Thanks also for referring my "DEAR BABBA" post... I'll check your post regarding that later pag-uwi ko sa bahay, nasa work pa kasi ako!
Do you have a YM pare? here's mine, pa-add kung ok lang YM: engrcalalang@yahoo.com
Thanks Bro!
Keep on posting!

sha lang ako said...

salamat sa pag-tagged ha.. napapaisip tuloy ako ng mga itinatawag sakin. :) will do it pag nakaisip na ko ng 10 names..lolz.

RhonB895 said...

Hi Ron! thanks for the tag. Thanks for dropping by pinkoy too. Will be dropping by here often :)

Ron Centeno said...

Sherwin,
Pasensiya ka na pare, wala siguro ako sa sarili ng tinatype ko surname mo. It's corrected. Na add na rin kita sa YM ko.

edSie,
Good Luck! Hehehehehe!

RhonB,
No problem. I'll be dropping by your homepage often too. :-)

sha lang ako said...

Woo hoo! Tagumpay! Natapos ko din.. :)

Ron Centeno said...

Congrats _edSie_,

I'm sure linking was work. Hehehehehe!

sha lang ako said...

Ahaha... na-challenge nga ko dun sa links.. but it's ok, nag-enjoy ako. :)

Anonymous said...

m glad edSie

Anonymous said...

Hi Ron, thanks for the tag... I appreciate it. Hope I will find the time to do it. yay!!! busy-busy-han ang lola dito eh. hahahaha.

AJ said...

Hi ron..

i am wondering if i am the one u r referring to as recepient of one of ur blogger award..

i'll thank u, jst in case. and il be delighted to bring to u my roll..im sure will keep u posted then.

kind regards,..and congratulations for earning of all these..

AJ

Post a Comment