In My Own Words - Ron Centeno

a collection of thoughts and sentiments...in my own words.



So, just when thought I could go back to reading “The Marcos Dynasty” by Sterling Seagrave, I found out that I have been tagged by my new found friend David Funk of Basic Blogonomics. Sorry Sterling, but you just have to wait.

The basic premise is this – answers should all be “at the current moment.”

Let's do this.

1. Where is your cellphone – on my computer desk
2. Your hair - short
3. Your father – in my heart ( God bless his soul )
4. Your favorite thing - reading
5. Your dream last night – can’t tell you :-)
6. Your favorite drink - water
7. Your dream goal – settle down and be with Ces forever
8. The room you are in - bedroom
9. Your fear - losing Ces
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years – with Ces
11. Muffins – I don’t eat muffins
12. One of your wish list items – have a talk show in the Philippines
13. Where you grew up – Malasiqui Pangasinan, Philippines
14. The last thing you did – answered no. 13
15. What are you wearing - boxers
16. Your TV - 42" Panasonic Plasma
17. Your pets- a cat
18. Your computer- Toshiba Portege 12”
19. Your life – a lot of up’s and down’s
20. Your mood- upbeat
21. Missing someone – my mom
22. Your car – Toyota FJ Cruiser
23. Favorite store – Barnes and Noble, Abercrombie
24. Your summer – maybe a vacation
25. Your favorite color - green
26. When was the last time you laughed – a few minutes ago
27. When was the last time you cried – I don’t remember
28. Last person who emailed you – a schoolmate
29. Your favorite food - sushi
30. A place you would rather be right now – I’m exactly where I want to be


I would like to pass this tag to 5 of my favorite bloggers, namely:

1) Sherwin Calalang of "Mokong (Anu’ng Nasa Isip Ko)"

2) Gilbert of “"Gillboard"

3) Ck_leik of"Beyond Crypticness"

4) Czel of "Vanity’s Child"

5) Goddy Ramirez of"A Friend Named Goddy"

14 Your Thoughts:

Jackie said...

Great answers and you and Ces make a beautiful couple!! I hope all of your dreams come true!!

Jackie:-)

Anonymous said...

Nice responses, I agree with shinade you and ces make a very good couple.

Ron Centeno said...

Jackie,

People say we look alike. Thank you.

Shydub,

Thank you for the compliments. I hope it'll work all the way for both of us.

gillboard said...

thanks for the tag... 2 na utang ko sayo.. hehehe..

inggit ako sa tv mo!!!

Cecile said...

You are right, Ron, love works both ways. For it to work; you need constant compromise and concern towards each other. No one is perfect, not one! Only God!

David Funk said...

Nice job on the answers. I like how you answered No. 14. Also, I like Barnes & Noble along with a few other places.

I laughed when you said you were putting off a post for this one. The reason is because I've had to do that for the past few days, and I just got tagged two more times last night! LOL! But you have to love it though.

And I agree with the above comments about you and Ces. What a very lovely couple, and best wishes always to you both! Thanks for posting my friend.

Anonymous said...

I'm getting a vibe that you love Ces just a bit! :-)

Alain Theriault said...

Haha you answered those really well. Clever!

_el@i_ said...

wow nman, super inlove k ces. lucky girl!
i like your tv! ;) ;)

Ron Centeno said...

Hi David,

Thanks for your friendship and wishes. I wish Ces and I would go all the way. I enjoyed the tag;-).

Lin,

I'm glad you noticed that I love her just a bit.:-) Take care Lin and thank you for commenting.

Alain,

Thanks for visiting man!

Elai,

I am the lucky one. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi 3M,

You are the sweetest guy. I wish someone would fall in love with me that way!

Keep it up! She's really lucky and you guys look perfect together, judging from the photo.

Goddy: An Unbreakable Spirit said...

Ron,

Thanks for this thing! I'd like to believe you like me. No one in cyberspace has ever made me feel that way. You visit my page, laugh at my jokes, give positive comments, and for the second time, tagged me. You're such a very pleasant man! And they're right - Ces is indeed lucky! I've not been active for the past weeks kasi daming problems both at work and back home. Once I'm done with my difficult task at work, magdo-double time ako. Promise!

Ron Centeno said...

Dina,

Thanks for your comments and visits. You are so sweet.

Goddy,

You're welcome. You're the one I'd like to thank for being one of the first bloggers to support me, when I was just beginning.

Thank you my friend.

Ron Centeno said...

Gilbert,

Ok lang yan pare at least meron kang standby, pag naubusan ka ng post. Hehehehe!

Pag bumili ka ng sa yo, luma na yung akin. Hehehehe!

Cecile.

Thanks for coming by again. Indeed nobody's perfect.

Post a Comment